Monday, July 28, 2008

lost


Just because I’m losing /Doesn’t mean I’m lost /Doesn’t mean I’ll stop /Doesn’t mean I will cross...
Just because I’m hurting /Doesn’t mean I’m hurt /Doesn’t mean I didn’t get what I deserve /No better and no worse...
I just got lost /Every river that I’ve tried to cross /And every door I ever tried was locked /Ooh-Oh, And I’m just waiting till the shine wears off…
You might be a big fish /In a little pond /Doesn’t mean you’ve won /‘Cause along may come /A bigger one /And you’ll be lost...
Every river that you tried to cross /Every gun you ever held went off /Ooh-Oh, And I’m just waiting till the firing starts /Ooh-Oh, And I’m just waiting till the shine wears off /Ooh-Oh, And I’m just waiting till the shine wears off /Ooh-Oh, And I’m just waiting till the shine wears off.....................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola hermanita, que lo pases bien en tu día.

Besos.
Mariano